Marketing & Communications Assistant
Full time, remote with occasional team meetings in London
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000
Location: Remote, with occasional requirement to travel to London
- Are you passionate about embarking on a career in communications and marketing?
- Do you have strong organisational and writing skills?
- Would you like to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing company which is supporting the NHS to design new models of care?
We are expanding our communications, marketing and business development team and are now recruiting for a Marketing & Communications Assistant – a new role which will provide administrative and editorial support to our growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to pursue a career in communications and marketing. You will be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and comfortable working in a committed fast-paced team.
As we grow our services to support frontline staff with NHS transformation across six priority areas, now is a great time to join 33n.
If you have administrative and communications experience as well as an interest in healthcare, we would love to hear from you.
Ultimately, we are looking for a highly effective and motivated team player who will aid our team to deliver its ambitious communications and marketing plan as 33n continues its journey of sustainable growth.
- Provide timely and effective administrative support to the communications, marketing and business development team
- Update databases and media lists
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Maintain the communications and marketing diary
- Monitor and maintain the communications inbox ensuring timely responses
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Assist with the implementation of the communications, marketing and business development plan
- Assist in updating web content and provide support for executing social media strategies
- Assist in the organisation of events and campaigns
- Draft internal communications and support the production of external newsletters
The job description is not an exhaustive list of duties and the post holder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties discussed and directed by the business.
You will have:
- Proven experience as a communications assistant, communication specialist, marketing assistant or social media assistant is essential.
- Understanding of communication, marketing and digital media
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with content management systems (desirable)
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Well-organised with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Knowledge of the NHS – structure and policy (desirable)
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or a related field (desirable)
About us – Innovation in healthcare
33n train frontline staff in transformation, big data analysis and workforce redesign to improve the quality, safety and efficiency of NHS services to deliver sustainable change.
A team of NHS clinicians, educational specialists and data engineers, our goal is to provide solutions to the changing needs of the healthcare system, support the sustained recovery of services, encourage colleague retention and shape the services for the future.
We offer a range of services, product and training to support system transformation to happen at pace, increasing knowledge, skills and capability to improve patient outcomes.
In partnership with East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust, we deliver the National CLEAR Programme which is sponsored by Health Education England and NHS England.
CLEAR places clinicians at the heart of healthcare decision making and innovation. It is supporting the NHS in restoring and transforming services with projects across mental health, critical care, urgent and emergency care, operating theatres, anticipatory care and ophthalmology. More information can be found on our 33n and CLEAR websites.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a CV to email@example.com.