At 33n we are a multidisciplinary team of clinicians and data scientists working to improve patient care. We are looking to expand our team and have an exciting new opportunity to work alongside the Head of IG on a part-time fixed term basis as a Business Administrator.
This role will be supporting the Head of IG in the administration of duties, associated with, but not limited to, information governance, data protection, and information security (IGDPIS). Further duties could include providing support for:
- The Security Oversight Committee,
- The Senior Leadership Team, and
- The Delivery Implementation and Strategy Committee
This role is a part-time fixed term 12-month contract. We are looking for someone to join us 4 days per week Monday – Thursday. The role is based remotely however we do expect candidates to travel as required to London or one of our project sites. The salary for the role is £26,000 per annum, pro-rata.
Generally supporting the Head of IG across a wide range of work areas – not limited to IGPDIS – and involving inter-team work initiatives associated with the Senior Leadership Team and Delivery Implementation and Strategy Committee at 33n.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting preliminary information exercises and writing up summary reports to support internal company work initiatives
- Taking minutes at meetings chaired by the Head of IG and support in distribution of minutes, agendas etc and, coordinating actions and outcomes from meetings;
- Attending project delivery meetings on behalf of the Head of IG to provide information and/or required updates, and gather information required by the Head of IG.
- Monitoring team email accounts of data subject requests and/or security incidents.
- Updating documents used to support project work performed by 33n and supporting coordination of the processes involving Head of IG.
- Collecting information for, and reporting on, various audits.
- Supporting the review and abridgment of 33n policies and procedures.
The job description is not an exhaustive list of duties and the post holder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties discussed and directed by the business.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- BA in social sciences (or near to completion) to a 2:1 level or above.
- Evidence of continuous professional development at undergraduate level.
- Experience in communicating findings through several formats (i.e., verbally, in writing, and/or visuals).
- Coping with demands of competing duties and experience of managing deadlines effectively.
- Evidence of teamwork and collaboration to achieve tangible outcomes.
- Successful development of relationships with internal and external individuals.
- Evidence of ability to: critically analyse information, write reports, follow instruction and listen actively.
- Relevant higher education level qualification.
- Knowledge of UK GDPR / DPA 2018.
- Involvement in a research project.
- Experience of chairing meetings.
- Involvement in information governance and/or data protection process/outputs.
To be considered for the role please attach your CV and a supporting statement detailing how you meet the requirements of the essential criteria listed above and forward these via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 23:59 on 4 November 2022.