Executive Assistant/Virtual Assistant
At 33n our mission is simple: to work collaboratively and empower frontline providers to make evidence-based decisions to improve patient care. In order to do this we need great people on our team. We are looking for an Executive Assistant/Virtual Assistant to join us and help provide a confidential and professional administrative service to our Directors.
It’s a busy role, so we’re looking for someone who is happy working at pace to problem-solve and work flexibly to achieve outcomes.
This role is part-time within core business hours, working 3 – 4 days per week (negotiable with the successful candidate). The salary for the role is £35,000 – £45,000 per annum, pro-rata depending upon experience.
- Coordinating schedules, meetings, and appointments.
- Diary management, ensuring meetings are in alignment with company/project priorities, and are set within a timely manner, advising of any cancellations each day, and rescheduling meetings as required.
- Managing information flow across a dispersed team.
- Managing meeting agendas and action logs, ensuring preparatory meeting materials are distributed well in advance.
- Taking clear concise minutes in strategic meetings such as CLEAR Forum/Board/SLT that represent the discussion, any action points are recorded, minutes are signed off, distributed, and with clear action points.
- Support with document creation/amendment, requesting input and sign off if required.
- Work within and maintain a standardised folder framework so that there is limited variation in approach and documents are not lost.
- Maintain electronic filing systems, ensuring processes and software are up to date and any problems flagged to the appropriate team member.
- Strong communication skills with all internal departments and external agencies.
- Ability to conduct simple research and present the findings when required to support the SLT team.
- Support other business functions as and when required.
- Commitment to ensuring a quality service is delivered and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Support with basic finance such as invoicing, expenses etc for the Director as required.
- Comfortable using a variety of IT software including but not limited to Microsoft Office 365, MS Teams, and Jira.
The job description is not an exhaustive list of duties and the post holder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties discussed and directed by the business.
Experience and skills required:
- Previous recent experience of working at a senior level in the role of Executive Assistant/PA or Virtual Assistant, ideally in a hybrid/remote capacity.
- Experience of taking minutes.
- Ability to work with competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Good attention to detail with strong communication and organisational skills.
- Up to date knowledge of the full Microsoft office suite.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- Experience of using Trello/Jira/Monday
- Interest in completing simple research and presenting findings.
- Comfortable building relationships with colleagues and stakeholders remotely.
- It would be desirable for you to have experience of working in a healthcare setting.
- It would be desirable for you to have basic finance knowledge.
View the full job specification here.
As part of your application, please provide a cover letter stating how you meet the requirements outlined in the job description above.
Please apply as soon as possible as the position will close once sufficient applications have been received.