12-month fixed term contract
Location: remote with occasional team meetings in London.
Do you have strong experience in communications, marketing and healthcare?
Are you a hands-on communicator and marketeer who can write compelling narrative and produce content as well as build strong relationships with clients?
33n is a dynamic and fast-growing company supporting the NHS to design new models of care. As we grow our services to support frontline staff with NHS transformation across a wide range of priority areas, now is a great time to join 33n.
The post-holder will play an integral role in the communications, marketing and business development team, leading the production of engaging content, driving campaigns, enhancing our presence on social media and providing expert advice to colleagues and clients on effective communications and engagement – particularly for our NHS transformation projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for an all-round communications and marketing expert with excellent writing skills and healthcare experience. If you have a strong track record in content creation, integrated marketing campaigns, stakeholder engagement as well as an interest in healthcare and the NHS, we would love to hear from you.
Communications and marketing
- Develop and deliver communications and marketing strategies, plans and activities for 33n and CLEAR.
- Produce compelling content for our digital channels – including writing engaging copy, content planning and evaluation.
- Develop and implement internal communication activity to inform and inspire colleagues increasing staff engagement in line with our values.
- Support the delivery of external communication to increase brand awareness of 33n and CLEAR.
Provide strategic communications support for a range of 33n projects including the CLEAR programme:
- Deliver structured engagement with customers, nurturing relationships, informing them of progress and raising brand awareness.
- Providing comprehensive and compelling narrative on the programme attracting organisations and associates to priority projects.
- Support programme leads with online events, for example webinars and workshops, and bespoke presentations illustrating project progress and recommendations.
- Gather testimonials and customer stories to promote the success of the programme.
Overall organisational responsibility
- Consistently demonstrate our company values in your everyday practice, decision-making and interactions with people.
- Support the successful delivery of CLEAR and other projects, applying your communications and marketing skills to business needs.
- Work collaboratively across the 33n communications, marketing and business development team and with other teams in 33n to meet objectives.
Experience and skills required
- Educated to degree level or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Membership of CIPR/CIM or other professional communications or marketing institution/body would be desirable.
- Broad understanding of the NHS and health and care systems.
- Significant all-round experience of working in communications and marketing (at least three years), with a proven track record of delivery.
- Demonstrable experience of success in devising and implementing communications and marketing campaigns – including robust evaluation measures to demonstrate value for money and successful achievement of KPIs.
- Solid experience of writing, editing and creating content to engage audiences across multiple channels and platforms.
- Experience of working with health and care organisations and/or partnerships.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to summarise and create simple but compelling messages from complex information for a wide range of audiences.
- Strategic planning and delivery skills, with the ability to account manage key programmes of work and anticipate problems.
- Knowledge of a range of communications and marketing techniques, tools and platforms such as AI (including Chat GPT), CMSs and SEO.
- Company pension
- Employee assistance scheme
- Employee discount
- Free or subsidised travel
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
More information on the role can be found in the job specification.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org